How to Use Video
Video for websites. Enable your future customers to experience you before they even engage!
By far the most popular category. Promote your business, product or services quickly and easily!
We all love stories. We all want to experience a new world, a new experience. Every video has a story
Why reserve video only for weddings? Life is a collection of passing moments: Capture that moment!
Training doesn’t have to be boring. Make it an engaging, memorable experience
We love broadcasting live. Build energy and anticipation through broadcasting live!
Quality video (digital film) is more than just ‘point and shoot’. Our directors & crews are expert in the art video and audio including the use of devices and techniques such as the following:
- Give Back
- Non Profit
- ETON Broadcast – Apr 2018 Video
- ETON Broadcast – Jan 2018 Video
- Mediterranean Majesty VideoCreating an Impression
- Pool Rennovation VideoOld to New
- Chapel Hill Luxury House VideoLuxury Surrounds
- Backyard on Blake Promo VideoWorking Fun!
- 50 Fifty Promo Video VideoSailing a New Course
- Remembering Helen VideoRemembering Greatness
- Walking Classroom Training VideoLearning Quick and Easy!
- The Glenaire Foundation VideoNever say no
- The Walking Classroom VideoHealthy learning
- the Public School Foundation VideoA Community refusing to be a victim
- Backyard Imagined VideoRe-creating
- Bank of America VideoBusiness visualized
- First Responders VideoProblem Solving Reimagined
- The Glade VideoPhase of life inspired
- Simon Power Songwriter VideoGiving back inspires
- PORCH Movie VideoThree ordinary women start a movement
- Walk for Education VideoKids united for the community
- Across Heaven by 3 VideoCrossing Heaven by 3
- Skoll Foundation CSR Film Shoot VideoBehind the Scenes
- GSX Behind the Scenes VideoBehind the Scenes
- Laura's 10th Birthday VideoMy lovely daughter
- Keriann's Fight for Kids VideoWhat a knockout
- Hannah Taylor VideoLeadership knows no age
- ISTA Theatre Festival VideoSchooling theater
- David - A Tribute VideoAn ordinary rolemodel?
- Riding the Long River VideoExperience of an era
- Epic Sky VideoSpace undefined
- Where the Heart Rests VideoMusic is emotion
- Cisco Expo Pavilion Main Movie VideoA story in cultural context
- Cisco Expo Pavilion VideoEnergizing the Organization
- Just Another Ride VideoWhy should every ride be the same?
- Pass the Hope VideoEmployees engaging a community
- Connecting Sichuan VideoHighlighting Corporate Social Responsibility
Visual Foundry: you are TRUE professionals and artists, and we sincerely appreciate all of your efforts in helping us create this incredibly crucial piece of our program.
Chief Executive Officer, ISTA
Visual Foundry produced a 30 minute film documenting the ISTA festival process as experienced at the Canadian International School in Singapore in 2013. Throughout our 35 year history I can honestly say no other film has captured the ISTA experience as richly or as accurately at they did. With footage from all festival groups (students, artists, teachers etc) and a comprehensive approach (ie all elements of the festival were included) we have a film that we can now show to anyone in the world that beautifully captures what ISTA is all about. Visual Foundry worked professionally, they listened, they were efficient and a delight to work with throughout the entire process.
Director, PORCH Communities
PORCH could not be more pleased with the promotional video produced by Visual Foundry. The end product exceeded our expections, the process was efficient and straight forward and our target audience continues to be moved to action after viewing the film online.
Principal, Backyard on Blake
We were looking for a video to play on a loop at an event opening and were thinking a bunch of stills linked together, but Visual Foundry went way beyond our own imagination and produced an awesome piece tying everything together with an incredible visual theme and look and feel that was right on.
Director, The Glade Adult Day Center, Glenaire Retirement Community
I loved working with Greg and his crew. They were exceptionally professional, friendly and knowledgeable of the type of clientele that were the subject matter of the film. We wanted a short, creative video explaining the frustrations that caregiver’s of those with dementia experience. They created an absolutely beautiful, heartwarming and informative video that touched every single person who viewed it. The experience was one of the highlights of my career in the geriatric field and I feel proud to have such quality filmmakers in the triangle area. I have lived in Los Angeles and this is the type of quality that one often finds in the huge metropolis areas that are known for filmmaking.
Director of Music, ComForcare Senior Services
The impact of the video that Visual Foundry produced for us so positively impacted our business, that we now have engaged them for multiple followup projects.